We are open!
The safety of our clients is and has always been our top priority. We have always committed ourselves to providing services that meet and exceed the highest sanitation and hygiene standards in our industry. We have worked endless hours putting together a strict detailed protocol for the operation of our office as we serve our clients during the Corona Virus Pandemic. Here are some of the measures that we are taking to ensure your safety.
- All of our staff is fully vaccinated and we all wear proper fitting masks.
- We are allowing only one client at a time in our office.
- We fully sanitize all surfaces and spaces throughout our entire office prior to each client entering.
- We verbally screen each client prior to entering our office.
- We have installed a protective sneeze guard in our reception area.
We are also asking that you help us by:
- Refraining from visiting if you feel sick, have a fever, a cough, or been around someone who has had COVID. If you have had COVID, we are requiring that you NO LONGER HAVE ANY COVID SYMPTOMS AND WAIT AT LEAST 10 DAYS FROM YOUR POSITIVE COVID TEST RESULT BEFORE ENTERING OUR OFFICE.
- Respecting our office’s sanitation and hygiene requests and following them accordingly.
- Completely washing the area that is being treated before coming into our office.
- Call us when you arrive in our parking lot, and wait until we call you to come in.
- Wear a mask securely covering you nose and mouth upon entering the office. This mask will be kept on the entire time, except if area’s such as your upper lip or chin are being treated.
- Washing your hands with hand sanitizer, which we will provide upon entering our office.
We thank you for partnering with us to ensure the health and safety of our clients and our staff. We look forward to continuing to serve you and pray that you and all of your family stay safe!